Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Lots of activitiew this weekend in Howth - never mind the weather!!
Tented Food Village where you can sample delicious food from all the great local restaurants
The Kitchen in the Castle Cookery School will also be there.
You can see the Howth Tram in all its glory - lovely memories for lots of Dublin people!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
January Sale Offer
Book in January and avail of this great offer on many dates throughout 2012.
From €79.00 per person sharing
2 nights bed and breakfast
1 meal - 2 courses served in our bar includes glass of wine.
Use of our leisure facilites including swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym. Enjoy some fitness classes or try out aqua aerobics or spin bike class - all great fun and free!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Join leaders from this years RTE Operation Transformation Program and kick start or improve your existing fitness regime.
- All accommodation (limited non-residential packages avail.)
- Full Irish Breakfast and lunch each day
- Cookery Demonstration in Kitchen in the Castle Cookery School followed by supper
- Dinner in Four Earls Restaurant at hotel – Saturday evening
- All fitness classes in our studio and Boot Camp on purpose built outdoor course
- Nutritional talk and advice from our in-house dietician
- Ongoing training programme to follow at home
- Reduced green fees for golf and spa discounts during stay
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
The Olympic Council of Ireland has selected a strong squad to represent Ireland in five sports at this month's 11th European Youth Olympic Games being held in Trabzon, Turkey. Over 2,000 of the best young athletes in Europe will compete in this key multi-sport event on the Black Sea – an important competition in the development of young athletes for future Olympic participation from the 24th -29th July, 2011. The Irish Team will have a 5 day pre Games training camp in Turkey prior to the opening ceremony.